Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

This year we hosted an Easter lunch at our home! We had several family and friends from my side of the family. John's mom stopped by, but we missed celebrating with the McNutt and Cunnings side of the family.

You can imagine how thrilled I was to come home from church and find that our power was out! Thankfully it was back up in about an hour, just in time to get everything in the oven for lunch. We had beautiful weather and a pleasant afternoon with our family and friends!

Here are a few pictures from the day. Unfortunately, I realized in the evening after everyone had left that we did not get ONE picture of me, John and Eden - make me feel sick! I do, however, have some of Eden in her Easter dress, I will post them later!

The James Family


The O'Bryant Family


The Hussey Family




1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great Easter, thanks goodness the power came back on! Love the close-up of Eden on your dad's lap - too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete