Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shopping for baby!

Like I have said before, I am so eager to find out what we're having so I can begin doing more planning and nesting for BC! Recently I HAVE been able to do a little shopping to pacify my eagerness. I went to 2 consignment sales last week with my sister (thank you Lauren for your patience!) and we even met up with Joan, Becky and Melissa at one of them. I was on the hunt for some furniture, but came away with some wonderful items instead! My favorite deal was a BRAND NEW Jeep jogging stroller (still had the packaging on it and instructions) at half the regular price!

We also found a diaper champ in excellent condition for $2 and a portable Eddie Bauer high- chair (brand new, still in the original box) for $12.
I can see why consignment sales are so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment