Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Belly - 36 weeks


Today was my 36 week appointment. When the doctor walked in and said we were in the "home stretch" it was surreal and exciting! It was a good appointment. Eden is already in a head-down position as we suspected, her heart rate was strong - 148, and my cervix is thinning. No dilating going on yet, but I would have been surprised if I had already dilated some.

John and I have been trying to begin wrapping up some of the last details this week while we are on break at the Ranch so they can be completed before Eden arrives. We still could have 4 weeks or more, but it helps to have peace of mind at this point that most things are being taken care of in case I did go into labor early :).

Here is my 36 weeks photo (excuse the bed-head from my nap):
I am planning to post some shower and nursery photos in the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment