Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, we went to the Gwinnett Arena for the Grace Fellowship Christmas Eve Service (my parents' church). It was a great service and we really enjoyed it! The children's choir was so cute and the worship was awesome! There were also some very neat testimonies and many baptisms.

The music during the last segment was very loud and I was afraid it would bother Eden, but she ended up sleeping through it! Isn't it crazy that they can sleep thought such things?!

Eden had the cutest outfit on, but I failed to get a picture of her. This was the only picture I got in the car on the way there:

After the service, we went over to the Lanes' for gourmet soup and sandwiches. Here is a picture of Eden with Pop. I had changed her out of her cute dress since she had drooled all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment